Are you a people’s person with a flair for numbers? If so, our client in the hospitality industry is seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable who is a great team player to join their Finance Team. If you’re looking for a fantastic opportunity, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Process all invoice and statements
- Assist in the timely billing of all individual and group accounts as well as in balancing daily transfer to city ledger and post, edit and update to accounts receivable system
- Handle correspondence, queries and in the reconciliation of accounts
- Oversee all invoices documentation attached and approvals prior to processing
- Calculate travel agent commissions
- Perform any other task as requested and assigned by Management
What are you expected to bring?
- At least 1 year working experience in a similar field
- Excellent numerical skills and professional attitude
- An O-Level or A-Level qualification in Accountancy
- knowledge of hotel accounting procedures and Opera
- Fluency in Maltese and English. Other languages will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive financial and benefits package
- Worldwide Hotel discounts
- Access to wide variety of discount programs
- Chance to work and develop with a great team
Experience*Less than 1 Year