Job Description & Responsibilities
The role involves recording financial data and inputting it in the accounting system.
• Preparing bookkeeping
• Preparing bank reconciliations
• Preparing payments
• Preparing month end reports
• Filing documents
• Preparing and submitting VAT reports
Minimum Qualifications Required
– A’ level in Accounts
– An AAT qualification or some ACCA examinations will be considered an asset.
– fluent in English (written and verbal);
– fluency in Maltese will be considered an asset;
– a residence of Malta;