We are currently on the lookout for an Accountant to join a reputable financial services organisation in Malta. If you are highly versed in IFRS, meticulous and looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek want to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Analyse annual and interim financial reports issued by external clients to ensure compliance with the listing rules and ESMA guidelines
- Review and provide feedback on the reports in relation to disclosed financial details
- Draft reports, compile tables, and other documents as may be needed
- Perform reviews of the clients’ financial statements
- Liaise with clients and their auditors on their accounting and IFRS issues
- Maintain internal compliance and breaches logs in the financial information calendar
- Conduct work related to EU developments
- Work on other duties as directed by the management
What are you expected to bring?
- A Masters degree in Accountancy or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Great knowledge of the IFRS and General Acceptable Principles
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career prospects
- Attractive salary package
- Professional and continuous development