ZP Services Ltd is the destination for experienced, determinate and ambitious sales professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
We are an outsourcing company specializing in the management of strategic activities such as financial services and client relations.
We are looking for an Account Manager with B2B and B2C experience to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
The Account Manager’s role is to oversee and build a portfolio of customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities and trading among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service and Sales department) to improve the entire customer experience.
If you are familiar with account management, have an excellent understanding for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop new business with new/existing clients.
- Meeting and exceeding set daily retention targets.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Fluent in Spanish, both verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiating skills to close agreements to maximize profits.
- Previous work experience as an Account/ Sales/ Key/ Junior Manager, or relevant role.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Infectious sense of enthusiasm, fun, and imagination associated with a group committed to developing the best search sales experiences in the world.
- After three months of employment, you will be entitled for flight ticket refund (up to 200 euros and upon receipt).
- After three months of employment will receive lunch card of 75EUR for cafes & restaurants close to the office.
- As we truly believe in growth within, we have introduced a friend referral scheme.
- Breakfast at the office every morning. Free coffee throughout the day.
- Discount at St Julians largest gym, Cynergi.
- Global competitions every month.
Yes in house training is provided.
Via Zoom or in person
- Offered SalaryTo be Discussed
- Experience*2 Years
- Job Reference*GCC7-01